From happy hacker to professional rider Equicloths are a ‘must have’ item, and with a variety of uses you will wonder how they ever managed without one.
Made from high quality microfibre EquiCloth® products have been manufactured to provide the ultimate combination of softness, absorption, cleaning power and durability.
These versatile products can be used for a wide variety of tasks;
- Wash horses down using shampoo or perfumed washes and an EquiCloth®, after you have washed down sweat scrape your horse, wring out your cloth and towel your horse dry, keep wringing your cloth out and it will keep drying your horse!
- Use wet or damp to remove stable stains.
- Use damp or dry to remove dust from your horses coat.
- Use wet or damp to remove sweat marks.
- Use to apply fly repellent.
- Use to clean tack.
- Use to clean boots.
- Use to clean water buckets/feed bins etc.
- Use damp to remove loose hair after clipping.
- Use to hot cloth after clipping.
- Pop a damp cloth into a plastic bag and take to shows, it will stay damp in the bag.
Available in 2 sizes:
Small - General Purpose cloth measures 40 x 40cm
Large - Stable rubber measures 70x 40cm
After use rinse in clean water or better still wash them in warm soapy water and rinse well. The warm water opens up the fibres, allowing them to release the locked in dirt. The cloths can also be washed in a machine at temperatures of up to 50 deg C.
If drying using a dryer a low heat must be used. No fabric softeners of any kind should be used as the chemicals clog up the microfibres, making them less effective. Do not use bleach as it corrodes the fibres.
Cloths should not be ironed.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to an update to Microsoft Hotmail our order confirmation emails may end up in your spam or junk folder. To prevent this please add Totally-tack.co.uk to your safe senders list
£3.95 delivery will take 3-5 working days, but is often quicker and is free over £65.00.
Deliveries to non Mainland UK and Highlands may take 2-3 working days longer.
If you want a faster delivery service please call us to arrange, as there will be an extra cost for courier services.
Please call on 01373 228242 for a more accurate estimate if required.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland £20.00
Delivery to Europe spilt into zones as follows
Zone 1 £20.00
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Rep Of Ireland
Zone 2 £23.00
Austria, Denmark, Liechtenstein,
Zone 3 £27.00
Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
Zone 4 £36.00
Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia
Zone 5 £51.00
Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Montenegro
Zone 5 With Customs Clearance Charge £80.00
Bosnia, Iceland, Norway, Serbia
Australia up to 2kg £40.00